- We do not open our doors to receive students until 7:30 a.m. Therefore, students are not to arrive at school prior to 7:30 a.m.
- Crestview Elementary begins @ 7:30 a.m. All students are to report directly to the cafeteria
- Parents and visitors, we ask that you drop off your children in the front of school. Parking lots that are designated as “Staff Only” are to be used by faculty and staff of Crestview Elementary. Please do not use the Staff Parking lots for student drop off or for parent parking. In order to maintain a safe and orderly arrival for our students, we ask that you are courteous and patient with others.
- Please be reminded that for the safety of your child and all Crestview Elementary students, ALL students must report to the cafeteria or designated areas to meet their teachers in the morning.
- Anyone entering the buildings/classrooms after 7:30 a.m., must have an appointment and receive a pass from the office.
- Parents are not allowed in the cafeteria or main building without a pass and/or accompanied by an employee from the hours of 7:30 a.m. – 3:05 p.m.
- At no time are students or parents permitted to roam the building.
- Bus riders enter though 187th Street
- Anyone entering the buildings/classrooms after class has begun, must have an appointment and receive a pass from the office.
- All PK students will be picked up from their classroom.
- Students being pick-up by parents or an authorized adult are to be picked-up from the North side of the building (188th Street). Parents will not be allowed to park on the south side and walk through the building during dismissal hours.
- Bus pick-up will take place from the South side of the building (187th Street).
Please note: During dismissal hours the main entrance will not be accessible. Parents needing to come to the office will need to enter through security from the North or South side of the building.
On Wednesdays, all students are dismissed at 1:50 p.m. in order to provide planning time for teachers. Pupils are expected to go home when dismissed unless they participate in the after-school care program or other arrangements have been made. There is no supervision of students after school.
Please do not expect children to wait after dismissal for older siblings, as there are NO provisions for their supervision.
Rainy Day Dismissal/Severe weather during dismissal:
During inclement weather, students will be held in the classrooms and released to parents or guardians until weather subsides.